Saturday, March 7, 2009


Delightful encounters with a three and a half year old's world. My son called me a few weeks ago, so that he could put my grandson on the phone to tell me what he had slept with the night before. It was one of those times when grandmas need better ears as I could not for the life of me understand what he had said. With my son back on the phone to translate, he told me that Ethan's teddy bear had been tossed aside so that he could sleep with his new cool blue SNAKE. Wait did I just shout that? It's maybe a good thing that I could not understand my grandson. Even though it might have been very funny for him, it might also be an unwise time to share my phobias SNAKES taking the number one spot, with public speaking almost making a close tie for first place. Funny little boys what is the deal with them liking wiggly, snakes?

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Haha! That's boys for you! I've got three!!