Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why Didn't I Think of This Sooner?

I have a brain that is filled with wonderful ideas today. I just finished cleaning my refrigerator. And ewww....who wants that job! So while cleaning with an ever busy brain that likes to run non-stop I started contemplating that for the next Presidential election that will probably start up the campaigning sometime next week. Oh wait I think that I just shifted from contemplative thinking right into outright bitter sarcasm so forgive me as I wander back to my great idea. If the next Presidential candidate would promise little tiny refrigerator elves to every household in America so they could make sure that leftovers didn't get left. And they would make sure that anything growing fuzz that shouldn't be would be discarded immediately thus saving both face as in non embarrassment and nose as in PU! I am telling you this person would have a bi-partisan win that would be overwhelming like no other in history. Now you just try to tell me that isn't a great idea.

2 comments:

Rocki Adams said...

Ooooooh! Cleaning the fridge... something I need to do - soon! Or maybe you can send the "little tiny refrigerator elves" over after they show up at your place ;)

Happy Friday

My Shining Lights said...

Ok Rocki,
That would be great I am more than happy to share with friends and family! It's just one of the jobs that never seems to disappear no matter how hard you try.