Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wonderful Surprise On Sunday


I was greeted by a conversation on my Nanna's Knitting at Etsy this past Sunday that my scarf Tribute which was in a beautiful treasury had made it to the front page on Etsy. The creator of the treasury Jennifer Hewett of jenhewett.etsy.com was even kind enough to mail me a screen shot of that front page on Monday so that I would be able to see it. Her treasury featured beautiful gray items and it was the first treasury that she had created. So way to go Jen! Needless to say I was ecstatic about this news. Steve was out on the deck reading the Sunday paper and sitting in the sunshine when I was able to tell him. I couldn't even wait to get out to the deck to do my happy dance so I had to let him know through the kitchen window. Well there were significant reasons for this as to go out on the deck would require a change from my pajamas into clothes and I was much too excited to take that long. I will include a photo of Tribute and I will also show a button of this made it to the front page of Etsy. Well that is what I intend to do anyway. That depends on if my computer skills are up to the challenge. I must confess, I couldn't figure this out. It is a wonderful thing to have a daughter that knows how to use a computer!

No comments: